- I do have bad stuff happening in my life
- I do have negative thinking
- I do have really hard life challenges
- I do have doubt and fears
- I am affected by others negative outlook
- I do have people that criticize, minimize and mock me
- I am frustrated with circumstances outside of my control
My choices to overcome negativity... ...
- I can be intentional about my thoughts and actions
- I do have many, many blessings to be grateful for each day
- I do get chose what I read, listen to, watch and believe
- I can chose the people I invest my time with
- I can invest in myself physically, emotionally and spiritually
- I do have a hired coach that helps me define and pursue success by my definition
- I do have faith in a great God that takes care of all that my life is and will be
I can get so stuck on the hamster wheel of doing what we need to do for everyone else. I have a servants heart. I have a desire to take care of the people in my life. I have to be intentional not to lose track of my value, goals and growth.
There is no greater gift I can give myself in this season of life than to be intentional about going deep in the areas of life that matter most to me. Ultimately, as I add value to myslef, I will be more successful fulfilling my purpose to add value to others.
REFLCET => REGROUP => RECOMMIT => REAP => REJOICE