Mastermind - Rising Strong (PLUS) - WEDNESDAYS 9:00am starting May 23rd -TELECONFERNCE 8weeks
8 week Virtual Mastermind (group study on the telephone)
Starting May 23rd- July 125 -> 8 weekly sessions (skip June 6th & July 4th)
Wednesday 9:00am via teleconference
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Rising Strong - When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write the ending.
Brené Brown’s has written several best sellers based in research on courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy. I am a huge fan of her work and how she encourages us to be courageous, authentic and kind, in pursuit of wholehearted living. This mastermind will work through the book Rising Strong and I will be teaching from some of the principles in her 2 books preceding.
Walking into our stories of hurt can feel dangerous. But the process of regaining our footing in the midst of struggle is where our courage is tested and our values are forged. Our stories of struggle can be big ones, like the loss of a job or the end of a relationship, or smaller ones, like a conflict with a friend or colleague. Regardless of magnitude or circumstance, the rising strong process is the same: We reckon with our emotions and get curious about what we’re feeling; we rumble with our stories until we get to a place of truth; and we live this process, every day, until it becomes a practice and creates nothing short of a revolution in our lives. Rising strong after a fall is how we cultivate wholeheartedness. It’s the process, Brown writes, that teaches us the most about who we are.
“[Brown’s] research and work have given us a new vocabulary, a way to talk with each other about the ideas and feelings and fears we’ve all had but haven’t quite known how to articulate. . . . [She] empowers us each to be a little more courageous.”—The Huffington Post
I believe you are here because you have a strong to desire to fulfill your own personal potential for success and significance more fully on some level. This type of group will provide excellent teaching as well as afford the opportunity to gain wisdom and a community with other participants.
GENERALLY How it works:
- Register for this mastermind
- We will meet via a teleconference for 60-90 minutes per week
- I will send out a phone number and access code to call in for our meeting. No special software or equipment is needed. Just a phone and maybe headphones 😊
- I will send documents for discovery and note taking via e-mail
- Members will obtain the book and allocate time each week to do the reading and worksheets before each meeting based on the schedule I send.
- I will start each call with some teaching and then facilitate discussion to learn and grow from each other.
- We will have a private FB group that is optional to continue discussions between weekly sessions for the duration of this group
- You should be meeting in a quiet space free from interruption.
- All distractions and electronics should be removed for the duration of the meetings to reap the full benefits of learning, self reflection and goal setting to action.
- Meetings will start and end promptly; however, late arrivals will be allowed to enter the meeting.
- Members should provide prior notification to the teacher/coach/leader if they are unable to attend.
- Meetings should last no less than one hour and should not exceed 90 minutes. This timing has been tested and proven over many years and in many situations. It can become very easy to feel like “we really wanted to talk longer” but this can also leave others who have made the same time commitment feel as if their time is not important.
- Let's get started!