Summer Virtual Mastermind- Unlocking: Personal & Professional Growth -TUESDAYS - Starting June 11th - July 30th
Don't get idle in the summer! Take advantage of that summer energy and invest in your personal & professional growth.
8 week Virtual Mastermind (group study via zoom or teleconference)
Starting June 11th, 2019 - July 30th, 2019
Tuesday Lunch hour 11:30am OR Evenings at 7:30pm
via Zoom video or teleconference
What are you doing to intentionally improve yourself? What are your biggest challenges? Are you ready to improve your thinking and see new results?
I invite you to this powerful gathering of people who are ready to discover and pursue their desired results and goals through the study of proven principles and practices for personal and professional growth.
The teaching for this group is based on “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” by John C. Maxwell and questions will be facilitated by Tammy McKinney – certified JMT coach.
I believe you are here because you have a strong to desire to fulfill your own personal potential for success and significance more fully on some level. This type of group will provide excellent teaching as well as afford the opportunity to gain wisdom and a community with other participants.
How it works:
- Register for this mastermind
- We will meet via a Zoom video/teleconference for 60-90 minutes per week
- I will send out a phone number and access code to call in for our meeting. No special software or equipment is needed. Just a phone and maybe headphones 😊
- I will send documents for note taking via e-mail
- It is highly recommended that members obtain the book and allocate time each week to do the reading and worksheets before each meeting.
- I will start each call with some teaching and then facilitate discussion to learn and grow from each other.
- We will have a private FB group that is optional to continue discussions between weekly sessions for the duration of this group
- You should be meeting in a quiet space free from interruption.
- All distractions and electronics should be removed for the duration of the meetings to reap the full benefits of learning, self reflection and goal setting to action.
- Meetings will start and end promptly; however, late arrivals will be allowed to enter the meeting.
- Members should provide prior notification to the teacher/coach/leader if they are unable to attend.
- Meetings should last no less than one hour and should not exceed 90 minutes. This timing has been tested and proven over many years and in many situations. It can become very easy to feel like “we really wanted to talk longer” but this can also leave others who have made the same time commitment feel as if their time is not important.
- Let's get started!