Mastermind - Put Your Dreams to the Test - WEDNESDAYS 5:30 pm - Starting February 28th - 8weeks
What dreams for your personal and professional life are you ready to pursue full out?
8 weeks: starting Wednesday, February 28th
WEDNESDAYS 5:30pm teleconference and/or location TBD
What Do You Need to Make Your Dreams Come True?
Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this course to reaching your dreams, we will discuss how to do the things needed to make your dream come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. We will study John Maxwell's principles to show you how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment by instructing you how to answer ‘yes’ to questions like:
- Is my dream really my dream?
- Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dream?
- Do I have a strategy to achieve my dream?
- Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
- Am I willing to pay the price for my dream?
- Does my dream benefit others?
I believe you are here because you have a strong to desire to fulfill your own personal potential for success and significance more fully on some level. This type of group will provide excellent teaching as well as afford the opportunity to gain wisdom and a community with other participants.
How it works:
- Register for this mastermind
- We will meet via a teleconference for 60-90 minutes per week
- I will send out a phone number and access code to call in for our meeting. No special software or equipment is needed. Just a phone and maybe headphones 😊
- I will send documents for note taking via e-mail
- It is highly recommended that members obtain the book and allocate time each week to do the reading and worksheets before each meeting.
- I will start each call with some teaching and then facilitate discussion to learn and grow from each other.
- We will have a private FB group that is optional to continue discussions between weekly sessions for the duration of this group
- You should be meeting in a quiet space free from interruption.
- All distractions and electronics should be removed for the duration of the meetings to reap the full benefits of learning, self reflection and goal setting to action.
- Meetings will start and end promptly; however, late arrivals will be allowed to enter the meeting.
- Members should provide prior notification to the teacher/coach/leader if they are unable to attend.
- Meetings should last no less than one hour and should not exceed 90 minutes. This timing has been tested and proven over many years and in many situations. It can become very easy to feel like “we really wanted to talk longer” but this can also leave others who have made the same time commitment feel as if their time is not important.
- Let's get started!